How to Enter
- Create your masterpiece. Show off your creativity! Start sketching, designing, drawing, painting, illustrating, collaging, sculpting, taking photos — whatever your medium, we want to see it! If you like, you can include a witty ONE® liner to go with your design. See examples of previous winners in our Design Gallery.
- Submit your artwork. Once you finish your masterpiece, upload the design or a photo of your artwork. Images should be at least 250 x 250 pixels. You'll be able to include your ONE liner using our online editing tool. Submissions must include the ONE logo, and all text and images must be correctly formatted within the circular parameters. Images not formatted correctly with our online editing tool will not be considered for judging and on-line voting.
Submission DatesDesign Contests run several times a year. Upcoming contests:
2016 Contest 4
October 1 - December 31, 2016
January 1 - March 31, 2017
2017 Contest 1
January 1 - March 31, 2017
April 1 - April 30, 2017
May 1 - July 31, 2017
2017 Contest 2
April 1 - June 30, 2017
July 1 - July 31, 2017
August 1 - October 31, 2017
Please note: Entrants are permitted to submit their designs to multiple contests, however, the same design may not be entered into the same contest round multiple times, and may not be used in subsequent contests.
How Winners are SelectedAll entries will be reviewed to ensure they fit the rules and regulations. Once approved, all designs will be posted for public vote at onecondoms.com at the beginning of the voting period. For each submission period, public vote will determine the top 100 designs. At the end of the voting period, the top design as determined by public vote will become the Community Pick. Of the remaining designs from the top 100, a panel of guest judges will select a Judges’ Pick and 8 Runners-Up.
Each contest will have 10 winners, and possibly a number of Staff Picks.
Rules and Regulations
- Artwork. All entries must be original. No stock photography or copyrighted images may be used or duplicated without an unlimited use license purchased and provided by the designer.
- Judging. All entries will be reviewed by Global Protection Corp., which is the parent company of ONE® Condoms, personnel and guest judges. Judging is based on a variety of factors, including creativity, style, expression and use of technique. Though not the sole factor for determining winning designs, visitors to onecondoms.com can help improve the chances for their favorite designs by voting.
- Eligibility. Global Protection Corp. reserves the right to launch simultaneous design contests based on geographic regions or products. Entrants are permitted to submit their designs to multiple contests, however, the same design may not be entered into the same contest round multiple times, and may not be used in subsequent contests. All contest entries must have a valid name, address and email address in order to be eligible.
- Prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. All taxes and other expenses not expressly specified herein as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Notification. Contest start and end dates will be posted for each contest on that contest’s general information page at onecondoms.com. The contest period may be extended at the sole discretion of Global Protection Corp. Winners of the contest will be notified by email. Upon notification and before the award is granted, finalists will be required, at their own expense, to submit original artwork to Global Protection Corp.
- Acknowledgment. All artwork submissions fashioned into a circular shape and featuring the ONE® logo become the property of Global Protection Corp. and may be reproduced by Global Protection Corp. on ONE® Condoms wrappers and in any all media now known or hereafter developed for commercial and non-commercial purposes alike. By submitting artwork, entrant: (i) certifies that s/he created the submission and has the right to provide it to Global Protection; and (ii) agrees to indemnify Global Protection Corp. from and against any claims, actions, suits and all related liabilities, damages and expenses incurred by Global Protection Corp. arising out of or relating to any alleged infringement of any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Age. Must be 18 years old or older to enter.