Education is at the heart of ONE Condoms. We love working with educators and advocates to find new ways to inspire condom conversations. And now, we're stoked about working with Cassandra Corrado, an amazing sexual health advocate to host a virtual workshop for one college or university in the United States at no cost at all to the school or you.
Does your college or university really, really, really need sex ed? Maybe you’re located in a really conservative community and conversations about sex just aren’t happening. Maybe you know that students on campus want the information, but the institution simply doesn’t have the budget for an event. Or maybe something happened on your campus that made it clear that you need sex ed, and you need it like…yesterday.
Here’s what one lucky school will win:
- One two-hour, all-inclusive virtual For Pleasure’s Sake, Pleasure in the Pandemic, or Queer Sex 101 workshop
- Wellness kits filled with barrier methods and lube, mailed directly to your school for on-campus distribution
- Ten raffle prizes, mailed directly to the raffle winners
- Access to the event recording for one month after your workshop
- Additional resources to continue learning after the event
- Everything you need to successfully advertise your event on-campus
- A one-hour event promotion consultation with me
- All for no cost at all to the winning school!
- The workshop must be completed by the end of the fall 2021 semester (December 31, 2021)
- If the applicant is a student, they must be currently enrolled at the nominated institution and must continue to be enrolled throughout the fall 2021 semester.
- Applicants may also be staff members.
- More than one person may submit separate (or joint!) applications on behalf of a school
- Event planning will take place over the end of the spring semester and over the summer. You must be able to be in-contact during that time period!
- This event will only take place virtually and the event software will be provided by the presenter (me!)
- The school must be located within the United States or U.S. territories.