Watsons ONE® Secret Party with Leng Yein Contest
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: The minimum purchase requirement for each contest entry:
- One  pack of any ONE® Condoms 12’s, or
- Three  packs of any ONE® Condoms 3’s
Participants may submit multiple receipts for each contest entry provided that the combined purchases on all receipts meet the minimum purchase requirement. Purchases of the above items at discounted or promotion prices, or as a part of promo packs offered in-store or online are admissible.
Step 2: Contest forms are available in Watsons Malaysia stores and can also be downloaded from the ONE® Condoms website at www.onecondoms.com. Printed or photocopied contest forms are allowed. Participants may also choose to participate through the Watsons Malaysia Online store at www.watsons.com.my/onecondom.
Step 3: Participants must complete the contest form with their full name, NRIC number, email address, corresponding address and contact number.
Step 4: Complete the contest challenge by writing a creative slogan using the word "ONE" in maximum 4 [four] word.
“Which ONE® You Want”
“Must Use ONE®”
Step 5: Email your completed contest form together with the receipt(s) containing the Receipt Number, Date of Purchase and Receipt Value by scanning or taking a picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your contest form and receipt submissions are clear and legible. The receipt(s) must be issued from Watsons stores in Malaysia only. Receipt(s) from online purchases on the Watsons Malaysia website are acceptable as well. Form submissions on Watsons Malaysia Online store must include the Watsons Store Receipt number or Online Order number.
All entries must be submitted on or before 30th November 2016.
HOW TO WIN
Prizes will be awarded to the entry with the most creative slogan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Karex Berhad and Watsons Malaysia (“The Organisers”) – Watsons One® Secret Party with Leng Yein (“Contest”) begins 27th September to 30th November 2016 (“Contest Period”). The Organisers shall reserve the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice.
- The purchase receipt(s) must be dated within the Contest Period. Any other purchases made before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia who are of the minimum age of 18 years and above. The Contest is not applicable outside of Malaysia.
- Winners will be selected by the Organisers and the Organisers’ decision is final. Any correspondence will not be entertained.
- A Winner is only entitled to one prize notwithstanding the number of entries he or she has submitted.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items and are not transferable or negotiable.
- The Organisers reserve the right to substitute the prizes with an alternative prize of similar value without prior notice in the event the promoted prizes are unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of a tie, the prize will be awarded to the winner with the purchase receipt with an earlier date during the Contest Period.
- The winner will be contacted at the contact information provided in the Contest entry form. A maximum of three attempts will be made to contact the winner and in the event the winner fails to respond within a period of five working days from the prize notification, the Organisers reserves the right to award the prize to participant with the next most creative slogan. The decision of the Organisers shall be final and binding in this regard.
- One (1) Grand Prize Contest Winner shall be entitled to receive an all-expenses-paid trip that includes return flights, accommodation for three days and two nights, transportation and meal expenses (RM250 per day per person) for four persons, including the winner.
- The Grand Prize Contest Winner will be informed of the date, location and venue of the trip no later than 15th December 2016.
- The Organisers reserve the right to decide on the choice of transportation and accommodation for the trip.
- One(1) First Prize Contest Winner and three(3) of his/her friends will be entitled to a VIP access to Play Club, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya.
- By participating in this contest, participants consent to giving their personal information and the Organisers reserve the right to publish and use the information and the submitted Contest entry forms for the purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice. Participants are not entitled to make any claims on the use of their Contest entry forms by the Organisers.
- All submitted slogans automatically become the intellectual property of the Organisers. Participants automatically transfer their copyrights to the Organisers without any expectation of any financial compensation or whatsoever claims or damages. Participants are not entitled to any rights on the slogans submitted.
- The Organisers will collect participants’ personal information to correspond with or provide services to the participants. This information will be stored by the Organisers in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data. By submitting their Contest entry forms, it is deemed that the participants have given permission to the Organisers and/or their authorised agents to use the information provided for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services.